Binarynova's Realm - Game Content
"Fear Arena" for Jedi Knight II
Back when I was playing a lot of Jedi Outcast I made this arena-style map for my clan at the time (<FeaR>). It still works pretty well for multiplayer, but becuase I didn't add bot routes it can't be played versus bots, limiting it's playability somewhat. This map really means a lot to me, for many reasons. Mostly, it shows that I can actually have the patience to learn a new piece of software and finish a project when I put my mind to it! These days it seems like I start more projects than I finish.
Downloads: the first release (1.0) or the latest version (2.0).
"Job System Improvement" for Final Fantasy III
This is my first Assembly hack for a game.
Here's what it does!
- Removing "Capacity Points"
- Makes changing jobs cost 0 CP.
- Removes the “Gained CP” message at the end of battle.
- Removes the “# CP” window from the Main Menu and from the Job Menu.
- Removes the CP Costs listed on the Job menu and shows the Job Skill Level instead.
- Automatically Remove Equipment When Changing Jobs
- Removes the “Removed” message shown when you remove a character’s equipment.
- Automatically un-equips a character’s gear when you choose a new job.
- Double-checks that their gear has been removed before switching their job. If your inventory was full you’ll get the standard “You must remove equipment…” message and your job won’t change.
- Gets rid of the Yes/No prompt when choosing a job.
Downloads: Direct download or check out its page at ROMHacking.net here!